2011年5月26日木曜日

Croissant

Today, I will introduce "Croissant".
As you know from past article, I like croissant very much.
I like eating a variety of Croissant, but I didn't know about it.
So, I searched it.

The Kipferl is ancester of croissant.
It has been documented in Austrian publishment 13th century.
The Kipferl can be made plain or with nuts.
Its shape is different from ordinary croissant. Picture of that is Following.




Next, I will introduce variation of croissant.



The croissant we eat in Japan is covered with a sweet glaze or filled with chocolate. However,there are different type of it in each countries.



In France and Spain, it sold without filling and eaten without added butter.

In United States, sweet filling or toppings are common, and be filled with ham and cheese.


In Germany, it sometimes filled Nutella(hazelnut sweet spread).





After searched of croisant, I learned many kinds of it.

I want to try eating many croissant when I go to oversea travel in the future.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello (^^)
    I'm Aya :)**

    I love Croissant !!!!!

    I have known about various croissant,
    which are different from each bakeries.
    But for the first time, I found that there are different type of croissant in each countries!

    I'm really interested in US croissant,
    because I love cheese \(^0^)/

    Aya

    返信削除
  2. Hey Yuki!

    Thank you for your imformation of croissant!

    I did not know that various kinds of croissants exsist on Japanese shops and in all over the World.

    That is something New for me!

    You mean that croissants were born in Austria?

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Yuki!! I'm hiromi.

    I often eat croissant. Crispy outside and soft inside tastes good!!
    Sometimes I see croissant shaped like a crescent also in Japan. Is there any meaning of this shape??

    I didn't know we can enjoy eating croissant a lot of countries. I want to eat them in fact, and I would like to find differences between them.

    返信削除