2011年6月23日木曜日

Korean dish









I went to Korea with my friend last weekend.


We left Japan on Friday and came back on Sunday.


So, we had a very busy trip.




Today, I will introduce a Korean popular dish,Samgyeopsal.


Samgyeopsal is fatty sliced pork belly meat and popular evening meal in Korea.


It is cooked on a grill at the dinner table.




We went to a resutaurant where we can eat 8 kinds of taste in Sinchon, Korea.


That restaurant is introduced on Japanese guide book.


There were 8 kinds of taste samgyeopsal like nomal, wine, herb, curry, miso and gochujang.


We could enjoy eating it. My favorite flavor was miso because it suited pork meat.


There are many grilled meat restaurant in Korea.


If you find good one, please tell me!












4 件のコメント:

  1. Dear Yuki.

    Wao.it was busy trip,right??
    I have been korea once.\
    And I was surprised
    that korean cut meat by using Sciccers.

    But,I love korean food;0

    返信削除
  2. Hello, I'm Chika!

    I went to Korea last winter.
    Then, I ate Samgyeopsal^^
    I want to try busy trip like you and eat much more Korean foods!!!
    Also,winter in Korea was terrible...so, I want to go there this season~!

    返信削除
  3. Hi YUKI!
    I'M YUNA:)

    Your blog made me soooo hungry;)
    I enjoyed it a lot.

    You must have enjoyed your super busy trip!!
    I've also been to Korea once, and had a great dishes there.

    BUT!!I couldn't eat samgyeopsal even I love it, for some reason...:(
    So I actually envy that you had really tasty one in KOREA.

    It's interesting that they eat it with various flavors. I've only tried it with gochujang.
    I wanna try it with wine if I have a chance to eat it.

    Ohhh...
    I strongly want to go there again! Shinchon is the place which has a lot of brolied meat restaurant, isn't it?
    I want to ask where exactly the shop is and let me recommend one restaurant which I visited and you'll love it, too;)

    返信削除
  4. Hi Yuki!!!!
    It looks very very delicious!!!! it made me hungry!!!! I have heard that samgyeopsal but have never had it. also, 8 kinds of taste for meat sounds great!!! I really wanna have some someday in Korea!!!! btw, Miso is common in Korea? I thought it's Japanese style but korea has,too...hmmm its interesting!! :D
    Chiemi

    返信削除