2011年6月30日木曜日

Special product in Nagano





Hello. How's going?
Recently, hot days are continuing and it takes away my appetite.
I have lost some of my weight. But, I know it's wrong diet from our class:P

Today, I will introduce a appetizing dish, Oyaki. Do you know that?
As I written in the past article, my grand parents live in Nagano prefecture.
Oyaki's origin is there. So, I have eaten it since I was child and I like it.

Oyaki is a Japanese dumpling wrapped soft buckweat dough.
It is cooked by roasting on an iron pan, that is different from ordinary dumpling.
It contains vegetables like nozawana, eggplant, mushroom,pumpkin and okara with miso, salt or soybean taste.
In the past, vegetables and edible wild plants were common.

Recently, red bean jam is made for travelar's souvenir.


If you want to eat Oyaki in Nagano, you can find it at souvernir shop, super market or parking area.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿