2011年7月6日水曜日

Overcome summer lethargy!










Recently, my friends suffer from summer heat.

They lose energy and seem to be tired.

I also get tired from recent hot temperature.




Then, I decide to search the food style which prevent summer lethargy.

The most important thing is eat well-balanced diet.

We have to eat meal three times in a day even though you don't have appetite.



There are some nutrients which are good for body.

Vitamin B1 is good for recovering fatigue.

Foods which contains it are pork,eel and products of soybean.

Vitamin C is for increasing resistance of stress and heat.

Vegetables and fruits have that nutrition.



If you don't have appetite, add some spices or acid seasoning to dish.

For example, wasabi, red pepper, ume and vinegar.

You will get appetite from those items.

Yesterday, I cooked a dinner to overcome summer lethargy.
Salad with pork, tofu, juice pressed from bitter oranges(pon-zu) and Plums.
I think this dish is good for this summer because I made it easily and got short nutritions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿